Waterproof, breathable and suitable for touring. That’s what any biker would expect from a leather/textile enduro glove with GORE-TEX Gore Grip technology. This one’s made from robust double-thickness leather and abrasion-resistant SuperFabric, and features a soft knuckle protector for good measure. Enduro touring glove made from leather/textile blend.
- Palm and finger tips reinforced with goatskin leather.
- Top and back of hand made from abrasion-resistant Cordura and Cordura Stretch.
- Leather on thumb and index finger.
- Stretchy Spandex on back of fingers, with foam lining.
- Windproof, waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX Gore Grip technology.
- Perfect fit and easy on/off with three-layer laminate.
- Double-thickness leather on edge and ball of hand.
- Wear-resistant SuperFabric on the ball of the hand, lined with memory foam.
- Knuckle protector.
- Mid-length cuff made from Cordura with Velcro for adjustable fit, and straps on the inner wrist for removing gloves.
- CE-certified according to DIN EN 13594.
- 0878 8922 9848 (Putra)
- 0815 1015 3089 (Trio)